Healthy refreshing fruit!
- ½ cup icewine
- ¼ cup pure orange juice
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 nectarine, peeled, pit removed and sliced
- 1 mandarine (about ¾ cups), seeded and cut in small pieces
- ½ cup blueberries,
- 1½ cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup cantaloupe, peeled and cut in small pieces
- 1 small to medium banana, peeled and sliced into half wheels
- Make sure all exposed fruit is rinsed
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together the icewine, orange juice and brown sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place this measuring cup with the sauce in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
- Place all the fruit in a large bowl (follow chopping/slicing/peeling/pitting instructions in the ingredient list).
- Pour the sauce over the fruit and gently mix with a large spoon to coat all the fruit.
- Refrigerate for one hour and serve. Make sure to spoon some of the sauce over each serving.